Join us after the unconference on Sunday for a private Queen City Underground Tour. This walking tour of Cincinnati’s historic Over the Rhine neighborhood takes you into a crypt where some of Cincinnati’s first resident are buried and into the lagering tunnels of a 19th century brewery. Our private tour will also provide some history on our venue, Union Hall, which is no longer available on the public underground tours.
This tour requires a significant amount of walking, including up and down steep stairs.
This is a separately ticketed tour and costs $30 per person.
You can get your tour ticket here: https://ti.to/writethedocs/write-the-docs-cincinnati-openhelp-2018/with/pj-4g-vb3xk
- Date & Time: Leaves shortly after the end of the unconference on Sunday, August 19.
- Duration: The tour takes between 90 minutes and 2 hours.
- Start & End: Our private underground tour starts and ends at our venue, Union Hall.
- The tour happens rain or shine. It will only be canceled for severe weather. If it looks gloomy, dress appropriately.
- This is a private tour for Write the Docs attendees. However, if you are traveling with a guest, they are welcome to join. Just make sure to buy an extra ticket.