Meet the Team¶
Our conference is run by a dedicated team consisting mostly of volunteers. This page outlines the folks who are helping get things done, and what their roles are.
Swapnil initiated Write the Docs in Australia in 2016. He is fortunate enough to live in one of the world’s most liveable cities - Melbourne, Australia. While he is not travelling, watching Test cricket or building a mini library by visiting bookshops and fairs, he works as a contract technical writer on local and remote projects.
Sam has been organizing Write the Docs conferences for a few years now. He lives in Berlin unless he’s off to a conference or death metal festival somewhere. Sam is a contract technical writer working with Red Hat and various other companies.
You can read descriptions of all the roles in our Event Roles doc.
- Conference chair - Swapnil Ogale
- Swag coordinator - TBA
- Speaker wrangler - TBA
- Infrastructure chair - Samuel Wright
- Lightning Talk coordinator - TBA
- Communication chair - Swapnil Ogale
- Volunteer coordinator - TBA
- Sponsorship - Swapnil Ogale
- Unconference coordinator - TBA
- Emcee - TBA
- Welcome Wagon coordinators - TBA
- Explore Sydney coordinator - TBA
- Social media chair - Swapnil Ogale