Health and Safety Policy¶
This policy is up to date as of October 2023.
No vaccination or testing requirement¶
This year we have removed our vaccination and testing mandate. We will not be requiring any specific COVID-related health measures to attend the event, however we will still provide a number of accommodations for people who have concerns.
We are not currently requiring that masks be worn at all times in the venue. We will be providing masks to attendees at our registration desk.
Onsite health and safety measures¶
Please expect the following measures to be in place at the event:
- Physically-spaced audience seating in certain areas of the main ballroom
- Event participants are asked to not crowd around booths and to limit the number of attendees at a booth at any given time.
- Wider aisles and increased event traffic flow signage to allow for physical distancing
- Plentiful hand sanitation stations onsite
- Personal hand sanitizer bottles and wipes available for participants
- Antigen COVID tests available at registration, while supplies last
- Masks available at registration, while supplies last
At a minimum, we will also be following all mandated venue and state guidelines. This list, and all protocols, are subject to change as the fluid COVID-19 situation changes. Changes to this policy will only add requirements, and will not remove requirements.