Welcome to Write the Docs Vilnius 2019!¶
Our first Vilnius edition of Write the Docs is very nearly upon us! We’re excited to see you all soon.
Below you’ll find all the practical information that you’ll need to plan for and navigate the event and activities.
- Review the schedule. The Schedule page has the latest and most complete information about the presentations. This is where we will also update any changes/cancellations if they occur.
- Review the Code of Conduct. We have a wonderful community full of diverse and amazing people. We expect everyone to behave in a respectful manner at all conference events and online channels. Our Code of Conduct boils down to “Be excellent to each other”, but please read full text. Our cellphone numbers and email addresses are on that page if you ever need to contact us.
- Plan a project for Writing Day. The Writing Day will be held on Sunday from 10:00-18:00, and you can drop in at any time during the day. Breakfast will be available from 9:00. If you have a project you want to propose to others, you can pitch your topic during the welcome announcement that will be held at 10:30. Check out the Writing Day page for a few suggested projects!
- Plan a lightning talk. We’ll have lightning talks on Monday after lunch. These are 5 minute presentations and a lot of fun. They can be about anything you want. This is your chance to share something you are passionate about with the audience. Slides are not required.
- Coffee, breakfast, and lunch are provided on both days! Don’t worry about coffee before you come to the conference on Sunday or Monday.
- Social event on Sunday evening. Every participant invited to Social Event that will take place at Kas kas (Islandijos g. 4). From 19:00 onwards.